Retired Canadian Olympic soccer player, Karina LeBlanc now uses her platform as a way to inspire and challenge people to live life purposefully.
Through authenticity, vulnerability, and her strength in storytelling, Karina passionately thrives on motivating and impacting people to help bring out the best in themselves.
- 1st female professional soccer player to become a UNICEF ambassador
- Accomplished keynote and motivational speaker
- Bronze Medalist Team Canadian & longest serving soccer player for Canada (18 years – 5 World Cups and 2 Olympic Games)
- TV and Digital Personality
- Current Ambassador for UNICEF, CONCACAF, TECK Resources, Canada Goose